Monday, September 22, 2008

Thing 5: Flickr

This is an interesting photo I found on Flickr. It's of the Old Town Square in Prague. One thing I love about it is how you can really see the cobblestones.

I love this place. There are some little shops just down the street from the tower...it was at one of those that I bought a baseball cap that says "Czech"...perfect. :) And just to the left of where the photographer was standing is a restaurant that has the BEST chicken in the whole world. :) Chicken isn't something I usually get too excited about, but this was just the most amazing dish ever!

Doing this exercise was really interesting...learning about tags (and remembering to combine all the words together when searching) and groups (I joined a group!). Very cool to be exposed to something new that I didn't even know existed. And I had a lot of fun searching for a photo to comment on...so many to choose from!

No comments: