Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thing 23: The End...and The Beginning

Wow, I made it! This has been such an interesting experience for me. As someone who's a bit hesitant when it comes to technology, I've got to say that this has been really good for me. I'm proud that I completed the program, and I will very much enjoy the Best Buy gift card. :)

I have three main "favorites" as far as discoveries/exercises: 1) Blogging! You know, I had no idea how easy it was to blog. Or how fun! I totally understand now why people do this. It's really fun seeing your words in "print," and being able to tell people about your blog and having them check it out. :) 2) Bloglines. So handy, and a very easy way to keep track of websites you like to visit...and so nice to be able to tell when they've been updated! 3) Online image generators! :) Very cool to know there are such things on the Internet...personalized e-cards, for example, as well as a bunch of really fun stuff! I'm very happy I was introduced especially to these three things.

How this has helped me...it's taught me that it's good to try new things, and that you don't have to be afraid!! It's made me realize that I can master new technology, be challenged, and succeed. I know that because of this program, I will definitely encourage others to try new things!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you ever had trouble with bloglines not loading, particularly in the morning?

Carolyn said...

Yes! I wonder why that is? It hasn't happened lately, but when I first signed up it happened all the time...some days I just gave up trying to log on.

Anonymous said...

Oddly it was reverse for me. I've given up and switched to a different aggregator.

Deirdre said...

Congratulation on finishing. Glad to hear that you got a lot out of this program, including not being afraid to try new things.

I hope you keep on trying and exploring and teaching.

Thanks,

Deirdre