OK, I am a little bit frustrated. I tried all three sites (Technorati, Topix, and Syndic8), and really didn't have much luck finding what I was looking for. The sites were hard to figure out and navigate, and when I did searches, mostly useless, tasteless websites came up that often had nothing to do with what I was searching for. I had better luck just using google to find websites that I wanted to subscribe to, and I also talked to a few co-workers and got some recommendations from them as well. I guess the one decent site that I did come across was one that was featured on Syndic8.com (so there was no searching involved); it's called Health Made Easy, and it looks like it'll be promising.
An update on bloglines: I'm starting to like it more now. In my last post, I was pretty anti-newsreader, but I'm starting to see the positives as I use it more. It IS nice to look at my list and see which news sites/blogs have been updated. And when you click on an article title, it does take you to the original site so you can enjoy the proper formatting and pictures. I will keep exploring this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment